I'm about 10 days into my new crimson AT&T Curve and I'm already slightly addicted. However, after reading about the specs on the new 9000 BOLD I'm tempted to return the Curve (and be Blackberryless) so I can wait for the BOLD and purchase it at the discounted upgrade price.
    I don't know if I'm able to delay gratification (not my strong suit) in such a way. I suppose if expected release dates for AT&T come out of WES that'll play a big part in my decision.
    Anyone else considering the same thing?

Anyone educated guesses as to AT&T release for BOLD?

I could always pay full retail for BOLD if we get a handle on price but if it is $600 or more than that is not likelym

Decisions, decisions...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-08 08:38 AM
    Keep your curve!!
    05-11-08 08:55 AM
    1 gig of device memory and the video camera are tempting. I have 3 young kids and the video camera would be very handy.

05-11-08 10:08 AM
    won't the new OS have video capabilities?

and the 1GB onboard memory is nice.... 4GB on my microSD is awesome.. and more than enough for my needs.

the BOLD is a sexy phone... but i can't get enough of my curve... and once the new OS releases.... oooooooooooobuddy!!
    05-11-08 10:17 AM
    Stay with the curve because the release could be months away and the price has been rumored to be around $900

05-11-08 10:40 AM
    I am loving my curve but when the 9000 releases I will be buying it full price or not I want it.
    05-11-08 10:56 AM
    Keep your curve. Keep it in immaculate condition. Keep box and everything. When bold is released sell your curve on eBay as new. Should help you pay for part of your bold purchase.
    05-11-08 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD