Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26
  1. VStarkwell's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    117 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Question Retrieving deleted text messages

    Dear Fellow Cracksters,

    I was told that there is a way to retrieve deleted SMS/MMS texts on various different cell phones. Is there a way to do that with a BB? If so how?

    Thanks in advance,

    Virgil
  2. tyroni's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,008 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,009 Global Posts
    #2  

    Default

    looks like none of us have the answer for you. Here is a link to a discussion on the topic in another forum:

    http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...-messages.html
  3. VStarkwell's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    117 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

    Default

    Tyroni,

    Thanks for the link, It answers my question.

    Virgil
  4. DexrexLLC's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    38 Posts
    PIN
    32B59CEC
    #4  

    Default

    Virgil,
    Also if your running blackberry OS 4.2.1 or higher check out my company we store SMS messages for free on our secure servers. So all your texts will be saved forever on one location easily accessible through any internet enabled device.
    Dexrex LLC
    http://www.dexrex.com
    Free SMS Message Management
  5. jthursto's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    4 Posts
    #5  

    Default retrieving deleted text messages

    I know for a fact there is a way to retrieve deleted sms messages because i know for a fact i deleted messages and my ex went through my phone and was able to retrieve them more than once. he n ever told me how to do it though and blackberry was gonna charge me 50$ to find out how and i'm a college student lol so if anyone else figured out please let me know
  6. jthursto's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    4 Posts
    #6  

    Default also....

    what he did tell me though was there is a code or buttons u press u get a screen then u click on something and get another screen and that is how u retrieve the messages there is no software or computer hook up to retrieve the messages. i know he did it because he read a few times messages that i know i deleted and never had saved or connected to my computer email
  7. uncheels23's Avatar
    Jedi Master

    Posts
    5,329 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,331 Global Posts
    PIN
    cushion
    #7  

    Default

    You can load a previous backup from desktop manager if you have one saved

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  8. rllngriver's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    5 Posts
    #8  

    Default Do you remember the steps at all?

    Quote Originally Posted by jthursto View Post
    what he did tell me though was there is a code or buttons u press u get a screen then u click on something and get another screen and that is how u retrieve the messages there is no software or computer hook up to retrieve the messages. i know he did it because he read a few times messages that i know i deleted and never had saved or connected to my computer email
    It would be great if you could remember the steps.
  9. Morganizer's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,621 Posts
    PIN
    G!!!
    #9  

    Default

    Carriers keep them because law enforcement can retrieve them. Not sure if consumers can access...

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  10. blovep's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #10  

    Default

    did he ever tell you how to do it? i am in desperate need to get my texts back. DESPERATE! if you could remember that'd be great(:
  11. lostunicorn's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #11  

    Unhappy help

    Quote Originally Posted by jthursto View Post
    I know for a fact there is a way to retrieve deleted sms messages because i know for a fact i deleted messages and my ex went through my phone and was able to retrieve them more than once. he n ever told me how to do it though and blackberry was gonna charge me 50$ to find out how and i'm a college student lol so if anyone else figured out please let me know
    you say blackberry was gonna charge u $50 to get ur text back? who do i contact to hahve them help me....It isVERY IMPORTANT to me to get back texts between my boyfriend and myself. He has just recently passed and those texts would mean alot to me....I will pay the money.....any help would be greatly appreciated
  12. existentialnausea's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    2 Posts
    #12  

    Default SMS/MMS accidently deleted...Need them back. Please help!!!!

    Did you get your answer? I accidently deleted mine last nite. They were in my saved folder and I pressed "delete prior" and they were all gone and noticed it was in my saved file. A years worth of messages gone and I want them back. Verizon says I can only get a time stamp, but not the actual messages. There has to be a way. Any answers?
  13. existentialnausea's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    2 Posts
    #13  

    Default

    verizon says they're gone. They don't keep them. How do I get law enforcement to help me get MY phone records?!?!
  14. Motorcycle Mama's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    10,170 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,172 Global Posts
    #14  

    Default

    You will need a court order in order to retrieve those messages. And don't expect to get them just because you want them. The court will need to have some compelling reason. (Usually a legal case before the court.)

    By the way, it's only "your phone records" when it is in your possession. You have no explicit right to the data from the carrier.

    In the future, you might want to consider backing up the device to a computer on a regular basis if the information is important you. Just a thought.
  15. prlog123's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    #15  

    Default

    Go to your BlackBerry inbox (on your phone) and press the menu button. Select ‘view folder’ and check if a copy of the message still remains in your incoming/outgoing SMS.

    Don’t panic if it isn’t there, this is sometimes a bit of a long shot but worth checking.
  16. MLBradshaw's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #16  

    Default

    I also erased a very important voice mail, from my late husband. So stupid of me! I have a Blackberry 9650. Verizon said once they're deleted, they're gone. I would also be willing to pay money. Any help?
  17. ganeshgkamble2210's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #17  

    Default MLBradshaw I also erased a very important voice mail, from my late husband. So stupid of me! I have

    (MLBradshaw
    I also erased a very important voice mail, from my late husband. So stupid of me! I have a Blackberry 9650. Verizon said once they're deleted, they're gone. I would also be willing to pay money. Any help?)

    Hi i can help you if it your recorded voice clip is saved in the memory card ..it is possible ...don't worry..
    if u r really in a need of it
    please mail me at ganeshgkamble2210@gmail.com
    i will guide you to retrieve that..
    Regards
    Ganesh G Kamble
    Last edited by ganeshgkamble2210; 05-11-2013 at 10:02 AM. Reason: to give email id
  18. MobileMadness002's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    5,005 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,146 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AC9A2F5
    #18  

    Default

    The Verizon agent you spoke with provided sound and accurate information.
    Posted by my device of choice. Might be a BlackBerry, might not be. It is of no concern to you.
  19. SwitchBeach's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,734 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,913 Global Posts
    #19  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MLBradshaw View Post
    I also erased a very important voice mail, from my late husband. So stupid of me! I have a Blackberry 9650. Verizon said once they're deleted, they're gone. I would also be willing to pay money. Any help?
    Unfortunately, voice mail messages are not stored on the device or the memory card (unless you specifically recorded them from the system). Voice mail messages only reside in the carrier's system. If they don't have it in their system any longer, then you are unfortunately most likely out of luck. Sorry for your loss.
  20. FrankIAm's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,257 Posts
    PIN
    288986cf
    #20  

    Default

    What?

    C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
  21. Chuch's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    #21  

    Default

    I think it depends on the type of phone. We found this through Google: SIM Recovery Pro 2: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

    My brother had a Nokia, and his SMS were saved on his SIM. He received it in post, inserted his SIM and it recovered most (not all!!) the messages. Anyway, it did the job.
  22. DaniCytic's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #22  

    Default

    Can I in some way recover deleted text messages on my Blackberry 9320?

    I'm going to need those messages between a complainant and I for a court case as it will help me prove my case. This is really urgent.

    Thank you in advance.
  23. morgansblackberry1605's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #23  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DexrexLLC View Post
    Virgil,
    Also if your running blackberry OS 4.2.1 or higher check out my company we store SMS messages for free on our secure servers. So all your texts will be saved forever on one location easily accessible through any internet enabled device.
    Please help me do this
  24. Naeem Iqbal Bhutta's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #24  

    Default I use bb 8520

    I can delete one contact sms all how can i recovered these sms
    any one can help me thanks
    Naeem Bhutta
  25. Maan Mallanao's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #25  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VStarkwell View Post
    Dear Fellow Cracksters,

    I was told that there is a way to retrieve deleted SMS/MMS texts on various different cell phones. Is there a way to do that with a BB? If so how?

    Thanks in advance,

    Virgil
    "Intentionally removed" is a great free tool for retrieving deleted text messages!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions