Crud. I hate it when I push the wrong button. I was in my Options folder trying to find a certain application, so I highlighted the application folder, then realized I'd hit the "close" button that popped up instead of my "back" button. Now the application folder is gone. UGH!

Please tell me I can restore that pesky thing. I'm new to this BB thing, so I'm still stupid sometimes. :P

Anybody know how to do this?
    11-13-09 10:06 AM
    Did you hide it?

Hit your BB button and click "Show All". If the icon your looking for is grayed out, highlight it, hit your BB button and select "Hide" to unhide it.
    11-13-09 10:25 AM
    I just followed exactly what you did with my BB and once I exited and went back it it was there.
    11-13-09 10:28 AM
    So you found it? Order has been restored?
    11-13-09 10:39 AM
    So you found it? Order has been restored?
    Sorry! Thanks for the quick replies, btw. I just stepped away from my computer for a quick bite.

I clicked to "Show All," and that did show the icons I had deleted (Facebook, Compose, Saved Messages, etc.) but not any deleted options within the icon buttons.

Upon further snooping, I discovered that if I click the Advanced Options, the Application option is now a subdirectory under there. Wow, what did I click to make THAT happen? Is there a way to move it back to the regular Options window from the Advanced Options location where it is currently lurking?
    11-13-09 10:54 AM
    Sorry! Thanks for the quick replies, btw. I just stepped away from my computer for a quick bite.

I clicked to "Show All," and that did show the icons I had deleted (Facebook, Compose, Saved Messages, etc.) but not any deleted options within the icon buttons.

Upon further snooping, I discovered that if I click the Advanced Options, the Application option is now a subdirectory under there. Wow, what did I click to make THAT happen? Is there a way to move it back to the regular Options window from the Advanced Options location where it is currently lurking?

I think you are confused. Applications under Advanced Options is ALWAYS there, that is the RIM database that shows installed applications on your phone. I think what you did was merely HIDE your Applications folder on your screen. If you do like the poster above suggested and press menu button and click SHOW ALL, then look at each icon you will probably find your folder called Applications; then you just press the menu button and uncheck HIDE. Not all themes come with an Application folder, that is specific to the theme.
    11-13-09 11:04 AM
    I then you just press the menu button and uncheck HIDE. Not all themes come with an Application folder, that is specific to the theme.
    Okay, thanks! I'll give it a go. I really appreciate your help, everyone. Like I said, I'm new to this. (Only got it a week ago.)

Thanks for the help, and for your patient explanations!
    11-13-09 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD