Ok, after installing the new 5.0 OS, I was using BBSAK to see what I could delete in order to have more available memory. So I ended up deleting the Setup Wizard...... bad mistake! Now, whenever I go to the Options icon on my BB, it says "Error starting net_rim_bb_options_app: Module 'net_rim_bb_setupwizard' not found"

So my question, is there a way to restore this with BBSAK? Is there a file saved somewhere on my cpu (maybe somewhere in the OS folder?) that I can just add? I really hope so!!! Cuz I don't want to have to re-install the whole OS!
    10-05-09 04:26 PM
    Ok, after installing the new 5.0 OS, I was using BBSAK to see what I could delete in order to have more available memory. So I ended up deleting the Setup Wizard...... bad mistake! Now, whenever I go to the Options icon on my BB, it says "Error starting net_rim_bb_options_app: Module 'net_rim_bb_setupwizard' not found"

So my question, is there a way to restore this with BBSAK? Is there a file saved somewhere on my cpu (maybe somewhere in the OS folder?) that I can just add? I really hope so!!! Cuz I don't want to have to re-install the whole OS!
    Look in the java folder in your OS file and load the cod with BBSAK
    10-05-09 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD