Hello,

I have had a work issued 83xx for some time now and for some odd reason my BB email count doesn't match my outlook count. It started this a while back and my "help desk" can't help. I've tried to register and upgraded the software.

I know you can reset calendar notices by typing in reset on the calendar screen which wipes and send the BB out to the server to repopulate. Doesn't seem to work in email, is there such a thing for email?

Thanks
    09-19-09 08:22 AM
    The procedure described in this thread my help. Read it carefully and make sure you understand the possible consequences before you start.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...methods-39978/
    09-19-09 08:44 AM
    Thanks for the link, while it didn't directly solve my problem (didn't try) I did stumble upon this post in the link.

"How about this problem- i deleted all emails and my phone says i have one unopened email. Can you help me get rid of it please? Thanks."

That was actually my problem, although I didn't articulate it well. Turns out they were in my saved email. Not sure why or how, but after deleting them all is well again.

Thanks for the quick help !
    09-19-09 09:03 AM
    I'm glad you had a simple problem that you could solve without risk. Welcome to the forums! The link I posted is in the How To and FAQ forum under BlackBerry Help at the top of the page. That's a great resource, as are the BlackBerry 101 Tutorials.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't realize you've been here a year. You probably don't need the pointers, but you're welcome regardless!
    09-19-09 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD