A couple of days ago, I plugged in my BB to my laptop and when I opened desktop manager, it said it had to update my OS and core applications even though I am running 4.5.0.81, so I figured something had been left out.

Now, every time I open an application I havent opened before, it asks for Permissions to be set. I am worried I might have messed something up in all the clicking.

Is there a way to reset every single application permission to whatever they have by default?
    10-31-08 04:43 PM
    I don't know any way to reset all application permissions to default settings. If you're only getting asked once for each application, then it's probably not indicative of any problem. If you keep getting asked to set permissions for an app, then something is wrong and you might need to consider reinstalling your OS.
    11-01-08 01:59 PM
    Thanks - I haven't really noticed it ask repeatedly, its just annoying at times. I'll see if it stops doing it soon.

If not, do you think it is a safe option to set all permissions as Allow in Advanced Options?
    11-05-08 12:38 PM
    ... do you think it is a safe option to set all permissions as Allow in Advanced Options?
    I wouldn't do that, just because I want to know if something's asking for permission. I don't know that it's risky to allow all permissions, it's just I want to know what's going on.
    11-05-08 04:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD