Hey guys, BB giving me a bit more problem now.

By mistake I deleted the registered blackberry e-mail which was on my device from the Service Book options.

I thought its no big thing, I went back to the site from where I set it from, reset the e-mail address, but the e-mail address does to register on the device!!!

I tried undeleting the e-mail address from the service book but now I can't send or receive messages!!!!!!!!

Someone advised me to delete service book history and send service books from the site..but now that won't help!!!!!!!!!!

The e-mail address has completely dissappeared, and so has the e-mail setting icon

The carrier for Blackberry is Etisalat.

Im really confused now someone please help ASAP

Thanks in advance
    11-16-07 11:12 AM
    GUYS I NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP PLEASE

Now I cam receive e-mails, but I cant see my blackberry e-mail icon and when i try to send emails it says no service has been registered.

PLEASE GUYS!!!!
    11-17-07 01:20 PM
    You may want to delete your email address from the BIS website and then re-add it. Then resend the service books again.
    11-17-07 01:39 PM
    What do the Service Books do??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-07 08:37 PM
    i switched from the curve 8300 to the 8310 recently and forgot to transfer the initially established blackberry account over to the new phone,blackberry customer service did it for me over the phone in a couple of minutes they were very helpful...i got the number when i contacted att customer service....or you can google them for their number.
    11-17-07 08:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD