I know i know... Search the forums.. I did, and couldn't find anything. My G/F REALLY wants a twilight Theme on her 8330, I looked and couldn't find a free one, and if things weren't so tight for us I would buy one, but we cannot afford the little bit of extra money, and I have a MacBook, so, I cannot make it myself, would anyone be able to make her one for me please! Preferred OTA. I know she prefers the L themes. Thanks guys, normally I wouldn't ask, but we've been going through a rough time these last couple months. Those are stories for another time. You can PM me or email me. [email protected]
    01-19-10 07:31 PM
    newbies!! Just kidding... in the theme forum here you can find any "L" theme that she will like maybe one with a weather slot. Then find a pic of her twilight show and use that as background. She can resize pic to fit screen..

Themes are just icon layouts, and time, notifications
    01-20-10 01:28 AM
    CoolBlackberryThemes.com. There's a free section. I believe I saw a couple of those themes there.
    01-20-10 01:30 AM
    And can ppl start making their post titles relevent??? 'Request' means nothing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-10 08:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD