ive gone to the cellular website and i couldnt find any comments on the replacement trackballs.. so my question is are the the smooth or gritty feeling ones? has anybody bought and used them from that site yet?
    04-10-08 12:52 PM
    someone posted this ilnk awhile back i found. haven't ordered anything thou. Plus I'm not understanding your question, "are the the smooth or gritty feeling ones?" Are you asking whats the difference?

Cellular Accessories - SonyEricsson, NEC, Motorola, Nokia, Panasonic, Sanyo and Samsung. Quality housing, keypads, LCD screens, chargers, batteries, data cables, parts
    Last edited by markgl; 04-10-08 at 01:26 PM.
    04-10-08 01:23 PM
    some of the older pearls and curves have a smooth or slick if u will trackball. as were on my curve the trackball has a gritty almost sandpaper texture to it... i wanna order a few trackballs for me and my friends and i wanted to make sure they were the gritty felling ones
    04-10-08 01:41 PM
    I know exactly what you're talking about "gritty" feeling trackballs. I had an older 8300 that felt really smooth but when I switched to a newer 8310, it wasn't as easy to move around...which I also prefer.

But sorry, I've got no info on which ones cnn.cn sell.
    04-10-08 02:35 PM
    at least somebody knows what im talking about thanks listentothis
    04-10-08 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD