Does anyone know if it's possible to buy a replacement screen for my 8330?

If so who makes it and where can I order one?
    10-26-08 02:01 AM
    Cellular Accessories - Motorola, Microsoft, Dopod/O2, Alcatel, NEC, Sony, Accessories Store, Mobiado, B. Try here

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-08 02:23 AM
    Nope, not possible. I dropped mine after 4days and cracked the screen. I had to get the whole thing replaced. GET THE INSURANCE!!! It's totally worth it.
    10-26-08 02:39 AM
    Do a google search, and search this site. There are dozens of sites where you can buy a screen - and every other part for you berry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-08 02:50 AM
    Nope, not possible. I dropped mine after 4days and cracked the screen. I had to get the whole thing replaced. GET THE INSURANCE!!! It's totally worth it.
    This is not true.

As already stated, replacement screens can be had for about $5 on many websites such as:
    http://www.gsm4world.us/shop/.us
    Cellular Accessories - BenQ-Siemens, Accessories Store, HTC, Tools, Alcatel, Sony, Mobiado, Nokia, Micr

Also, this youtube video will guide you through the replacement process.

I've recently ordered a red replacement case for my 8330 from gsm4world and have nothing but good things to say about them. I received the case in 5 business days and shipping was only $5 from China. They also included free tools for changing the case.
    10-26-08 10:03 AM
    Screens?

I have one comoing tommorrow from Cnn.cn.. google replacing the screen, and a bunch of youtube vids will pop up..

see, as stated by the above poster LOL

I should read all posts first..

Carry on...
    10-26-08 10:09 AM
    Thanks, you guys.....................and gals.
    10-26-08 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD