I am trying to activate or verify my email addresses for my replacement Berry and Verizon claims I have to call on another phone so I can use my berry. if i go to email set up, it asks for my user name and password which i dont remember. some rep told me there is a website that i can do this email reg online but i cannot remember the site. can anyone assist?
    10-28-08 04:08 PM
    10-28-08 04:28 PM
    You'll still need your username and password as far as I'm aware. If you can't remember it you may have to give your carrier a call.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-08 04:35 PM
    You'll still need your username and password as far as I'm aware. If you can't remember it you may have to give your carrier a call.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Username is generally first letter of your first name, last name, number 1. Ex: Robert Smith > rsmith1

Password will vary of course, try the "Forgot Pasword" link.
    10-28-08 04:36 PM
    Samething happened to me when I first got my Blackberry actually. I couldn't get the internet to work and had to call VZW Tech support, they were able to get it working but when I hung up with them I tried to get my email set up, which is normally a very easy process I had to call back because the person at tech support created me a user name and didn't tell me.

Just call into tech support and they will be able to help you with it for sure and they will tell you your user name and password and get your email working.
    10-28-08 04:50 PM
    I ended up calling verizon and they had to reset everything, username and password. Usernames are not name related like rsmith. Thanks to all.
    Last edited by davisesq212; 10-28-08 at 09:44 PM.
    10-28-08 09:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD