how hard is this (REALLY)? i found a nice all white that i'd like to do, but i'm not really "handy"

also, any sites you can recommend to purchase from? sw-box is a site i found that's got what i want super cheap, but it's based overseas, which makes me a little leary... any input would be appreciated!
    08-09-09 06:42 PM
    how hard is this (REALLY)? i found a nice all white that i'd like to do, but i'm not really "handy"

also, any sites you can recommend to purchase from? sw-box is a site i found that's got what i want super cheap, but it's based overseas, which makes me a little leary... any input would be appreciated!
    After doing a lot of research on CB posts referring to changing the housing...some horror stories....some saying it was easy....i had a bb expert/pro at a pc/cell type store change my housing for me....took all of 10 minutes and worked perfect !
    08-09-09 06:47 PM
    Its very simple, just buy one of the sets off ebay with the tools

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 06:55 PM
    Its very simple, just buy one of the sets off ebay with the tools

Is it true that most sets will not fit the 8330 for verizon?
    08-09-09 06:58 PM
    Just make sure the housing is for the 8330 and you will be good, otherwise youd have to fiddle and mod the 8300 housings, its easy, first time its a lil nervewracking, just a bit of pressure, they are not as delicate as some think.. go easy.. take your time.. I do it very very often.
    08-09-09 07:02 PM
    Hmm you guys give me hope actually, I just remembered that I have a friend who works for vzw, perhaps I can talk him into helping me lol

08-09-09 07:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD