Is there a way to remove unused/unwanted icons on Curve 8330? For example mine came loaded with the facebook icon and I would have to DL the program. I don't do facebook and want to make it go away.
    04-27-09 10:31 PM
    to hide the icon, menu, highlight icon, menu button, hide

to delete, menu, options, advanced, applications, highlight facebook, menu, delete
    04-27-09 10:34 PM
    I've hidden it and tried the posted method for deleting it; however it does not show up in my list of applications. Any thoughts?
    04-27-09 10:41 PM
    um..... no? lol, maybe try hooking up to the comp then go to app loader and delete it from there?
    04-27-09 10:43 PM
    LOL tried that too.....Doesn't show up there either.......Great my BB is possessed
    04-27-09 10:44 PM
    lol thats really weird.... your sure your not seeing things? try a batt pull and see if it still as an icon, if so, go back into advanced options and see if it is still there
    04-27-09 10:47 PM
    You can't get rid of the Facebook icon. The best you can do is hide it, or make a folder then move it in there, then you can hide that folder if you want.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-09 10:47 PM
    Love your username by the way, dead duck...

04-27-09 10:48 PM
    oh... well that explains why you cant take care of it, thanks for chiming in xliderider
    Damn.....thanks guys
    AHH thanks.......dead duck is actually the handle I use while playing me beloved FPS games LOL
    04-27-09 10:50 PM
    lol thats really weird.... your sure your not seeing things? try a batt pull and see if it still as an icon, if so, go back into advanced options and see if it is still there
    If the device came with the app don''t u have to use the Crackmem by Pete6 or JL_cmder Java loader to remove it?
    04-27-09 10:50 PM
    If the device came with the app don''t u have to use the Crackmem by Pete6 or JL_cmder Java loader to remove it?
    Facebook is pushed to your BB in your servicebooks, so even if you get rid of it using CrackMem, it will come back the next time you resend service books.

04-27-09 10:53 PM
    is that true on all berries? on the storm it looks like you can delete it.... too lazy to try and re-download though
    04-27-09 10:59 PM
    Facebook is pushed to your BB in your servicebooks, so even if you get rid of it using CrackMem, it will come back the next time you resend service books.

IC thanks. I didn't know that one.
    04-27-09 11:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD