Hey...does anyone know how you can remove duplicate files on the blackberry? I have tried to sync lately and I get an error stating "duplicate files". Therefore, it does not update anything at all when I sync.

I was wondering if there is anyway to go in and delete duplicate files without having to go through all 3000 files one-by-one. YIKES

Any help would be great!
    08-27-07 11:22 AM
    Are we talking files on a memory card? If yes, and you have the 'correct' files on a pc somwhere, I'd delete ALL, and then re-copy the correct ones back to the card...
    08-27-07 06:22 PM
    It's not on my external memory card. It is in my calendar files and happens when I am trying to sync my files with Outlook. I guess I'll start going through all the files on my calendar and delete them one by one!

Thanks for your help...let me know if you have any more suggestions!
    08-28-07 08:46 AM
    please try "Duplicate Files Deleter program" to remove duplicate files. thanks
    08-04-15 01:40 PM
    I endorse the views of Gopal Dua. Duplicate Files Deleter is sure to sort out your problem.
    08-10-15 06:37 AM
    If you desire to clean your computer , i think this duplicate files remover may suits you. Duplicate Files Remover - Heart to Heart Feature: Save to Delete Duplicate File Next Time
    08-02-16 04:55 AM
    I use "Duplicate Files Delete" regularly, it is very simple to use.The Duplicate Files Delete help you to find, remove or delete duplicate file. You can try it and solve to your problem.
    08-22-16 12:47 AM
    Free software I suggest you try it you will like this, software name is DuplicateFilesDeleter .
    04-10-17 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD