I hope I am making this clear, but my objective is to get rid of the calendar that came with my Blackberry, and to replace it with a much more functional one, otherwise I will have two calendar's eating up memory. I would also like to remove some of the other useless programs to make room for programs that are much more useful to me. How may I achieve my quest? Thank you.
    05-02-09 07:03 AM
    You're stick with the stock calendar. I doubt it uses much memory in the first place, so just hide it whenever you get a new calendar.

This link will guide you on removing unwanted apps: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-09 08:13 AM
    You can use CrackMem, available from the link in my sig, to customize your OS load and free up a lot of space. However, there is no way to remove the Core OS apps, such as the Phone Log, Browser, and Calendar. If you would like a different user interface on the calendar, check out Pocket Informant. It's a 3rd party PIM that runs on top of the calendar, contacts, and tasks.
    05-02-09 08:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD