I've searched the forums and my Curve, but couldn't find the answer. Is there any way to remove the "Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry" from the bottom of every message sent out?
    05-27-08 09:00 AM
    Log into the Verizon BIS site https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw and change the signature for each email account you setup.
    05-27-08 09:02 AM
    I believe you have to sign up and create a user name and password from the device before you can log into the account from your computer.
    05-27-08 09:12 AM
    Yup - had to set up a username and password on the BB, then I could login using my laptop and change the settings. It wouldn't let me set up the username and password on my laptop. But, everything worked great. Thanks a lot for your help!!!
    05-27-08 09:21 AM
    Yup - had to set up a username and password on the BB, then I could login using my laptop and change the settings. It wouldn't let me set up the username and password on my laptop. But, everything worked great. Thanks a lot for your help!!!

No problem with the help. I'm new to the BB as well and have learned a lot from reading these forums. Besides, it's always nice to help someone. That way when I need the help it would be there for me.
    05-27-08 09:27 AM
    how do i remove this with alltel service?
    05-27-08 09:33 AM
    according to my verizon curve, once you set up the computer access it is permanent.
    05-27-08 10:04 AM
    What I gather is that once you create a BIS username and password on your BlackBerry, you can only manage specific email settings from your PC and not from your Blackberry. I did it and got rid of Verizon's advertisement in the signature. I can't think of any reason for this weirdness except that Verizon must be trying to make it hard to remove their "plug". Shame on Verizon (yet again).
    06-10-08 10:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD