i've had a 8310 (for a yr and a half) and in the past week or so things have really been slowing down...

i've had to restart the phone (via taking out the battery) around 10 times in the past week because the hourglass just won't stop

i admit that i probably have little memory and maybe try to go too fast but this hasn't really been an issue before

any tips or advice about what may be going on or what i could do to fix this??
    01-22-10 03:29 PM
    lost of reasons. i would cut straight to the point a not go through everything else. use blackberry desktop manager. go to the backup restore icon, select backup, save the file. when its done, disconnect your phone. go to options/security/general settings/blackberry key/wipe handheld. select yes/continue. type word blackberry. the phone will wipe everything. than go to blackberry desktop manager. go to backup restore. select restore, it will find your backup file, select open. it will than restore you data. once done make sure to "close" all programs when done. save pics/media to memory card. update the os if theres an update.
    01-22-10 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD