I took a new BB Curve 8320 from T-Mobile a couple of weeks. This is my second after BB Pearl 8100, which I used for almost an year. One fine day I decided to move all my messages and contacts from my old BB Pearl to new BB Curve. I did that using the 'Switch Device' option on the BB desktop manager software. And I see that some of the applications originally given on Curve are missing after I did the data transfer.

Guys please help me on this, how to restore my BB Curve to show all the applications that it came with originally.
    05-13-08 03:00 PM
    Switch Device will take care of your Address Book and other PDA data, but not your installed applications.

If they were OTA installs, you will have to repeat the installation and activation.

If you downloaded them to your computer first, they can be reinstalled from Applications Loader. They may have to be reactivated too.
    05-13-08 03:05 PM
    What is meant by OTA installs, do you think that I need to contact the carrier and ask them to reactivate the mobile again? I am not very clear could you please elaborate on this.
    05-13-08 03:17 PM
    OTA mean over the air downloads. A download straight to your phone from your phones browser. Welcome to Crackberry!
    05-13-08 03:42 PM
    i lost my address book app and i went to the blackberry setup application and there was my address book app! i clicked the blackberry button on the keyboard next to the green button and "moved" it to the "up" folder and it went straight back to where it was before
    12-29-08 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD