EASY fix that I just found this morning. My Host Routing Table and Service books empty after a wipe AND my USB port doesn't work. Both Tmobile and RIM are useless as its an "unsupported" phone. I could call and SMS but I wanted MMS to work as well. So here's the simplest solution that I've never heard of.

Go online, activate the blackberry plan, wait a few minutes (probably 30 at least) for it to take effect. Now go the Host Routing Table and "Register Now"

SHAZAMM!!! Full Routing Table and Service books on a fully wiped clean Storm. I'm still running 5.0.0.328 as my USB port is broken also, so no promises on other OS. Now you just go back to the Tmobile site and remove the blackberry plan so you dont have to pay for it unless you want email and 2g data.

NOTE: Prior to this I also changed my APN to wap.voicestream.com but I dont think this matters
    09-01-10 01:24 PM
    i have done that but still it empty
    03-12-13 07:48 AM
    EASY fix that I just found this morning. My Host Routing Table and Service books empty after a wipe AND my USB port doesn't work. Both Tmobile and RIM are useless as its an "unsupported" phone. I could call and SMS but I wanted MMS to work as well. So here's the simplest solution that I've never heard of.

Go online, activate the blackberry plan, wait a few minutes (probably 30 at least) for it to take effect. Now go the Host Routing Table and "Register Now"

SHAZAMM!!! Full Routing Table and Service books on a fully wiped clean Storm. I'm still running 5.0.0.328 as my USB port is broken also, so no promises on other OS. Now you just go back to the Tmobile site and remove the blackberry plan so you dont have to pay for it unless you want email and 2g data.

NOTE: Prior to this I also changed my APN to wap.voicestream.com but I dont think this matters
    07-04-13 08:50 AM
    I need to register host table
    07-04-13 08:52 AM

07-04-13 08:57 AM
    same as mine i don't know why
    07-28-13 10:09 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD