I'm trying to correct an unintentional mistake on my part. I took several pics with the camera which saved to the device memory
    05-06-09 02:31 PM
    OK now that I screwed that up too. Continuing- I had thought the setting were to save pics to the 2 gb media card fixed that, but cant figure out how to transfer the pics internally to the media card. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
    05-06-09 02:34 PM
    Go to Media, press the Menu key, select Explore. Navigate through device memory, Home, User, till you get to the pictures folder and highlight your picture file. Press Menu, select Move. Navigate Up till you get to the Media Card and the Pictures folder, then press Menu, select Move Here. Repeat for the other pictures.
    Last edited by xliderider; 05-06-09 at 02:39 PM.
    05-06-09 02:36 PM
    I'm trying to correct an unintentional mistake on my part. I took several pics with the camera which saved to the device memory
    So it doesnt happen again. Start your camera and hit menu key then options. select to save your pictures on media card. Hit back key and save. Now go back to media then hit menu key and select options. Change device memory limit to 5MB. Also change reserved pictures memory to 0. Hit back and save.
    Follow xlideriders instructions to move the files if you already taken pictures and want to move them.
    05-06-09 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD