When I record videos from my Curve; I noticed that the recording stops at (19 seconds) and won't let me record videos for a longer amount of time than that. Whereas I notice on other phones (Nokias, LG); some people can record lengthy videos.

Question is...is there a recording time limit set inherently in the Curve? Or is this dependent on the size of the Memory available (Both internally and on a memory card)? Also..is there a setting within the Curve to prolong video lengths?

If someone can show/share any input on this; and/or share optimization for recording time for videos...it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    07-24-08 01:45 PM
    I just got a Sprint curve and mine records video past 19 seconds. Do you have a memory card installed and is the device set to save photos to the card or to the device. If it's set to the device that may be the issue, possibly a default setting to conserve space.

Just a thought.
    07-24-08 02:13 PM
    it is all dependent on how much space you have.. i have my videos save straight to my memory card, and i can record seamingly forever..
    07-24-08 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD