I use a Gmail account, and it forwards to my @att.blackberry.com, in order to get instant email.

Is it possible to reconcile this way? I Know when I did the GMail account without forwarding, the reconcile worked, but otherwise, is this possible?

If not, how can I Just turn off this feature? I bet it uses battery life and data, huh...

Thanks for the heLP!
    12-18-07 11:09 AM
    No. If you forward to ur BB email you cannot reconcile. However Gmail utilizes puch technology meaning email is instant so not sure why you would forward it.
    12-18-07 11:35 AM
    thats so strange
    hen i had it on gmail there was a delay
    i think it was at the time of the outtagae though... could that be it?

and if i do reconcile with a Gmail account, it will work ya?
    12-18-07 04:44 PM
    its very odd, all this, but im gonna stick with forwarding. dont fix it if it aint broke.
    besides i can live without reconciling. been doing that, so far, no real problems.
    12-18-07 07:14 PM
    what is reconcile
    12-18-07 07:19 PM
    Reconcile is when you delete an email on your BB it also deletes on your server inbox if you so choose.
    12-18-07 07:27 PM
    thats so strange
    hen i had it on gmail there was a delay
    i think it was at the time of the outtagae though... could that be it?

and if i do reconcile with a Gmail account, it will work ya?
    It used to be that way, but sometime in the last 2-4 months (i think) this feature was enabled for GMAIL accounts.
    12-18-07 07:33 PM
    ive only had my blackberry for 1 month
    12-18-07 07:47 PM
    ive only had my blackberry for 1 month
    ah well...it is supposed to work now...in either case, as you said, if it ain't broke...
    12-18-07 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD