I am unable to receive MMS video messages. Is that with all Blackberry's or is there something wrong with my network or settings?

Here is the message i get.

"One or more of the message components have been deleted by MMS Adaptation. Either the message was too large or the components were unsuitable for your terminal."

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This happened with my Pearl and also my new Curve.
    04-09-08 01:22 PM
    Yeah the files are just too big for the device to handle at this time.

Welcome to CB.
    04-09-08 01:32 PM
    Hey thank's for the welcome. =) Ive been lurking around the forums for a little just never posted anything.

But, the thing is i was on the phone with tech support for ATT and they tried to send video's to the phone because it supposedly capable or something and they were really small video's and i was still getting the same error. Like can we not get any video's at all?
    04-09-08 01:47 PM
    welcome

i noticed you have the 8310 from at&t....I can't get videos either. They have tried everything and nothing works.

I also am having some trouble when I send picture messages using MMS or Email.

I can take a pic with my curve and then send it and it has been taking up to 15 mins to send the message

I think i might just give up my curve and try something else
    04-09-08 02:54 PM
    which OS are you using? i just started using the 4.5, and i found that i can send a video of upto 3 seconds, but any longer and it wont send. i also cant receive. spoke to att and they said that when the final OS drops, it should start working again.
    04-09-08 05:32 PM
    Hmmm..interesting...I have never tried out the MMS option so far..I have taken numerous pictures and send them over as email...true it took some time to send out the pictures..but that's okay considering the signal strength i have at home...

Is there a different rate for MMS for AT&T or the same as SMS ???
    04-09-08 07:42 PM
    i receive videos on my 8320 but they play frame by frame and are very sketchy which drives me nuts but when i had the 4.5 on my phone i could send and receive videos i could email longer videos the one i sent was about 45 seconds i didn't try any longer... i guess ill just look forward for the official release of 4.5
    04-10-08 03:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD