Still not the card. Showing thumbnails but does not open the pic.
    09-22-08 11:19 AM
    Do you get an hourglass when the pics don't open? Or an error message? Is the problem related to the size of the picture?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-08 11:23 AM
    Just getting a blank screen. Went to Verizon and put the card into a new phone and got the samething. What I don't understand is why can I see the thumbnail but not the pic. Also I thought maybe the pics on the sd card were screwed up so I took a new pic with the bb and it opened fine. I put it on the sd card and got the blank screen. Did vice verse with an existing pic on the sd card and saved it on the device memory and it opened no problem. Why was it working fine until yesterday.
    09-22-08 01:52 PM
    Sweet Jesus I Got It Working!
    09-22-08 02:51 PM
    Sweet Jesus I Got It Working!
    Elaborate!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-08 02:58 PM
    I had to make different files. I out pictures on the sd card and it worked. I then added picture files within the picture files (ie. pics of my son in 1 file, work pictures in another, wallpaper pic in another, etc). For some odd reason everything works ( including my videos.) Don't know what I did different then the last 1,000 times but it works now. Time check 1604 hours est.
    09-22-08 03:07 PM
    Dutch,

Have you tried calling in to the tech support personnel that are employed by Verizon wireless and not going to the store location? The experts in Tech Support work with them everyday and if the they can not get your problem fixed they can transfer you to RIM themselves and stay on the line while you are being helped. Try it.
    09-22-08 04:53 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD