I had this problem too called sprint and they said that the backlight uses battery life a lot too. If you try to dim it as much as u possibly can and set it to go off sooner when not in use this could same a little of you battery

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-09 06:00 PM
    I know how you guys feel. i had a similar case a few days ago. i was getting frustrated that my battery wouldn't last at least a day or two. So i went back to the store and they tested the battery. They said the battery was good and then they tested the phone. Guess what......it was the phone. So they replaced it for another; i haven't had any problems yet and so far my battery hasn't dropped no more than 95% all day. well now its at 90%, you get me though. I'm giving it a trial run to see how many days I can go without charging it. I do listen to music and surf the web and text time to time. So i will see. Good Luck people.
    04-20-09 02:47 AM
    Oook so it's curve 8330 in general. I'm kind of relieved, I thought it was just my phone. My first battery died in 3 hours with very little use, it was new. Bought another one right away to resolve the battery issue but this new one only lasts half a day with regular use and I am sure to close all apps so they don't run in the background. I have bought additional charges, one for the office, one for my car and of course I have the one for home. I never bought so many chargers for a phone before.
    10-28-09 10:44 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD