I have some books on *.pdb format... I need to be able to read them on my Curve.
    I think they're opened on a program called EZ reader for Palms, is there a program or a way to view them on my bb?
    09-08-08 11:58 PM
    09-09-08 12:05 AM
    Thanks! The first application couldn't convert my .pdb... it just kept outputting a lot of weird characters... I couldn't figure out how to open files that were already on my phone (SD card) with mobipocket.
    ...but both applications will be worth to check out and I'm sure they'll come handy in the future.
    09-09-08 08:53 AM
    I found the easiest way for this was to download the MobiReader for your computer and install it. Then open up the app on your desktop. Once it is running, plug in your BB. It does the rest for you. It scans your computer and finds ebooks then sends them to your device.

PDB are supported by MobiPocket. I had 8 or 9 that it detected and loaded right away.
    09-28-08 08:51 PM
    I found the easiest way for this was to download the MobiReader for your computer and install it. Then open up the app on your desktop. Once it is running, plug in your BB. It does the rest for you. It scans your computer and finds ebooks then sends them to your device.

PDB are supported by MobiPocket. I had 8 or 9 that it detected and loaded right away.
    I downloaded MobiReader, but the zip file has two .cod files, one for v. 3.7 and one for v. 4.2.0... I have 4.5 on my bb. Have you tried it on 4.5?
    09-28-08 09:55 PM
    Would the hyperlinks in the pdb file work if converted to PDF?
    02-27-13 12:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD