I saw somewhere there is a sports application that uses a college football game and allows constant refresh, showing scores, football placement on the field, and plays as they happen. It's like a way to follow your college's football game on the Blackberry. Anyone know anything about something like this?
    11-02-08 01:33 AM
    I saw somewhere there is a sports application that uses a college football game and allows constant refresh, showing scores, football placement on the field, and plays as they happen. It's like a way to follow your college's football game on the Blackberry. Anyone know anything about something like this?
    id like to know this answer also
    11-02-08 01:35 AM
    It may not be a sophisticated as what you're asking for but the espn site does a good job of doing those things.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-08 01:41 AM
    I agree with buddy. Espn is pretty good

11-02-08 05:50 AM
    CBSsportsline works good also.

11-02-08 07:45 AM
    I'd be interested in such an app if it did exist!
    11-02-08 07:49 AM
    That would be sweet.

11-02-08 08:33 AM
    I use the ESPN app. I like it for following games when I am at work.
    11-02-08 09:24 AM
    I believe THN (The Hockey News) is about to release an application that serves live scores and stats for the NHL. I looked at some pictures and it looks quite nice!
    11-27-08 11:13 AM
    Check your favorite school. Often they will have a link to a site doing just that. As others have said, ESPN does an OK job as well.
    11-28-08 08:54 AM
    CBS Sportline for Mobile had an app that works on my 8330. It would update scores and provided a graphic(small fb field with lines indicating each teams progress) for the game selected. I removed it because all I needed was what ESPN provided.

11-28-08 09:14 AM
    Anyone have a link to the espn mobile site?

11-28-08 10:12 AM
    Does ESPN actually have an app that handles this, or is it all just what is contained on the Mobile ESPN site? I like the mobile site, but I just came from an LG enV with ESPN MVP, and that was one pretty slick program.
    11-28-08 11:24 AM
    Lately I've just been using the sports feeds on viigo. They're not bad.

11-28-08 11:46 AM
    Go to ESPN.com and in the upper right hand corner in the search box put in "espn launcher Blackerry" it will lead you to the app/shortcut.
    Sorry I couldn't post the link I don't have enough posts so it won't let me.

Hope this helps !
    11-29-08 03:46 PM
    Lately I've just been using the sports feeds on viigo. They're not bad.
    I also use Viigo's sports feeds. I like it better than I liked ESPN.
    11-29-08 06:32 PM
    viigo sports feeds i found never to be that current. always a few minutes (in game time) behind on scores, etc. with basketball, it sucked.
    02-16-09 11:02 AM
    I use a little program called ScoreMobile for Blackberry. Go to The Score. There's a place for you to enter your e-mail address to get the download link sent to your phone. Once you get the download link, just follow the instructions to install this program.

Here's a list of all the sports that it will give you the scores for.
    1. NBA
    2. NCAA Basketball
    3. NHL
    4. Major League Basketball
    5. PGA
    6. NASCAR (Sprint Cup only)
    7. NFL
    8. NCAA Football
    9. Soccer (EPL, UEFA-CL, MLS)
    10. Formula One
    11. Canadian Football League

I absolutely love this program because I am able to get whatever updates that I may be looking for and it works like a champ on my Blackberry Curve 8330.
    03-11-10 06:27 PM
    If you like sports apps, you may want to check out the MobileQs (American) football, basketball and Olympics trivia games.

MobileQs Football (American) Questions | Expansion Pack | 300 New Questions - Entertainment BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

MobileQs Basketball Questions | Expansion Pack | 300 New Questions - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

MobileQs Olympics Questions | Expansion Pack | 300 New Questions - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

Get the MobileQs Trivia Game here: MobileQs Trivia Game with Question Pack 1 | Best Selling Trivia Game for BlackBerry! - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

We've just released a few more games which you can get on CrackBerry:
    - Question Pack 2 | 1100 Qs | MobileQs Question Pack 2 | Expansion Pack | 1100 New Questions - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    - Comic Books & Superheroes | 300 Qs | MobileQs Comics & Superheroes Questions | Expansion Pack | 300 New Questions - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    - Movie Classics QP | 300 Qs | MobileQs Movie Classics Questions | Expansion Pack | 300 New Questions - Entertainment BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    - Stocks & Tickers QP | 1300 Qs | MobileQs Stocks & Ticker Symbols Questions | Expansion Pack | 1300 New Questions - Professional BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    - TV from the 2000s QP | 300 Qs | MobileQs TV from the 2000s Questions | Expansion Pack | 300 New Questions - Entertainment BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

Enjoy!
    MobileQs.com
    05-01-10 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD