Have a T-Mobile 8230 that re-boots several times a day and I'm truly puzzled to what causes this. It seems to do it during phone calls more than running applications. This is the second phone I've had from T-Mobile (first one just went dead with a white screen that read App Failure 325) since our company switched from AT&T to them, never had a problem with AT&T 8800 (except for the once a month shut down and remove battery). I've run Application Loader and all seems fine there and from what I've read on other threads that should cure my problem. I'm thinking about pulling my contract with T-Mobile and switching back to AT&T due to too many issues with phones and their productivity, never had these problems with AT&T phones.
    02-16-09 01:37 PM
    What version of the OS is on the blackberry? You might want to try upgrading the OS and see if that helps.

You can download the latest version here. http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/new...-124-a-137573/
    02-16-09 02:35 PM
    Or try re-loading the os you have.
    02-16-09 03:01 PM
    Was told by T-Mo it was a bad battery and after I wait 5-7 business days I can try a new one. I did try the reload of OS and have always checked to make sure I'm "up to date". I guess now I'll wait and see if battery is really the issue. If not I wonder if they'll replace with a Javelin, I know wishful thinking.
    02-16-09 03:15 PM
    I was just posting with someone else on t-mo with a similar problem except he's just had # 5 do it on him.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 03:59 PM
    Actually # 5 just died, it was not rebooting during calls.

Number 1 rebooted about 75 times the first day, and was returned the next.

Number 2, 3, and 4 were returned for rebooting during calls. Usually 4 to 5 times a week.

And, trust me on this, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. I tried new batteries, new SIM cards, new SD card, formatting SD card, upgrading the OS, downgrading the OS, removing all apps, etc, etc...
    02-16-09 04:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD