I just brought this item from amazon.com "" Kingston FCR-MRB MicroSD Reader (Black)"" Is this what i need to plug so that i can insert my micro sd and transfer music from the computer to the chip and vice versa
    09-12-08 01:00 PM
    You can just use mass storage mode and use your card in the phone as an external drive

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-08 01:03 PM
    What dgdave said works well plus what you got will work if you don't want to plug in the phone. It's just kind of tedious to pull the battery to get to the little bugger in order to use your card reader. A basic USB connection is quick and painless and lets you drag and drop from folder to folder.
    09-12-08 01:06 PM
    As Trucky said...

Mass Storage is the best option really, otherwise your gonna have to boot ur BB everytime you want to swap files.

But in answer to your Q, yes that is what you want.

M
    09-12-08 01:12 PM
    i have tried to do mass storage with my phone.. but for some reason it dosnt work..i dont know why.. i plug my phone up to the computer and a little bubble pops up and says mass storage.. i click on it and then an installation box pops up.. but the installation always fells
    09-12-08 01:19 PM
    Did you format your card?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-08 01:23 PM
    i have tried to do mass storage with my phone.. but for some reason it dosnt work..i dont know why.. i plug my phone up to the computer and a little bubble pops up and says mass storage.. i click on it and then an installation box pops up.. but the installation always fells
    Do you have Desktop Manager installed? This will load the required USB drivers to make it all work.
    09-12-08 01:23 PM
    Do you have Desktop Manager installed? This will load the required USB drivers to make it all work.
    yes i have dm 4.6
    09-12-08 01:29 PM
    where does the install fail for mass storage?
    09-12-08 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD