1. Are SMS, MMS, and emails currently saved on the phone? How may I set it so it saves onto a microsd/external memory?
    2. When I select MAPS to try out GPS it says my deice is not configured for BIS or BES Access. DO I require to purchase a data package to enable this from my service provider?
    3. How do I delete the Service Providers name on the top of the homescreen?
    Last edited by CoyRob; 10-11-09 at 02:00 AM.
    10-11-09 12:12 AM
    1.) If you have dial from the home screen disabled, the "K" key will lock your phone.

2.) yes they are saved onto the phone and you cannot store them on your SD card.

3.) If you are using Google Maps or BB maps, yes you do have to have a data plan.

4.) You have to "unbrand" your phone. I cannot go into detail cause its a topic not discussed here. google it if you want to know more.

If I am wrong someone will chime in on here and correct me if im wrong..... congrats and welcome to crackberry!!!!
    10-11-09 02:05 AM
    "If you have dial from the home screen disabled, the "K" key will lock your phone. "

I dont underdstand, I currently have K set for one of my speed dials. how do i disabe dial fromt he homescreen?
    10-11-09 02:14 AM
    how do i disabe dial fromt he homescreen?
    From the home screen, press the green phone button. Then press the menu key, go to options, general options, then click on " dial from home screen" yes or no, set to your preference.
    10-11-09 02:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD