I tried putting my Family Guy Blue Harvest digital copy onto my 4 gig card (it's only 556 MB) and when trying to play it through the media player it acts like it wants to load but then totally just freezes my curve up. I'm thinking it might be just too big but I have plenty of room on my card so I'm a bit confuzzled. It's in WMV format so I don't know if that would be the issue and I also have the added element of 4.5 on the OS which kinda hurt my searching abilities...anyone with experience on a similar situation would be appreciated.
    11-16-08 08:58 PM
    I tried putting my Family Guy Blue Harvest digital copy onto my 4 gig card (it's only 556 MB) and when trying to play it through the media player it acts like it wants to load but then totally just freezes my curve up. I'm thinking it might be just too big but I have plenty of room on my card so I'm a bit confuzzled. It's in WMV format so I don't know if that would be the issue and I also have the added element of 4.5 on the OS which kinda hurt my searching abilities...anyone with experience on a similar situation would be appreciated.
    That file is huge! Try converting to an MP4 file with the proper resolution. You can use "Ultra Mobile 3GP Video Converter."
    11-16-08 09:52 PM
    Thanks for the help. I was thinking that was kinda the issue but I'd never converted to MP4. Stupid 20th century fox making digital copy so big Thanks again.
    11-16-08 09:53 PM
    After some doin' the free version on the ole 3gp only allows 5 minutes in the free verzion. Doh. Ah well.
    11-16-08 10:47 PM
    After some doin' the free version on the ole 3gp only allows 5 minutes in the free verzion. Doh. Ah well.
    I PM you some information.
    11-16-08 10:54 PM
    Thanks so much for the help SK1, you rule.
    11-16-08 10:58 PM
    Thanks so much for the help SK1, you rule.
    Glad I was able to help!
    11-16-08 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD