STOP

before you continue reading take note i am in school and cannot leave to buy one online

my trackball stopped moving up. it can move in all directions but up
    and i can do everything by just clicking T to get to the top but its kind aannoying.
    should i dissasemble or just leave it how it is?
    03-02-10 10:52 AM
    Leave it for now. This evening you can remove it and clean it with alcohol and q-tips. You can't do that in class, and nothing less is likely to be effective. The cleaning procedure is in the How To and FAQ forum.
    03-02-10 10:55 AM
    Ignore this thread. it suddenly began to work again

could i do something to make it stop randomly getting jammed?

this happened twice today

Hooray. it happened again
    Last edited by Deathcommand; 03-02-10 at 11:05 AM.
    03-02-10 10:55 AM
    Leave it for now. This evening you can remove it and clean it with alcohol and q-tips. You can't do that in class, and nothing less is likely to be effective. The cleaning procedure is in the How To and FAQ forum.
    Thank you
    10 Characters
    03-02-10 10:56 AM
    There are some service providers giving out free track balls. I use t-mobile. They were giving them out for free. Contact yours and see if this is the case. If not then your probably gonna have to take it apart. It's a tideous job but can be done with time and alot of patience.
    03-02-10 03:25 PM
    Stop carrying it in your pocket if you want your trackball from getting stuck all the time. A quick fix that always works for me is to firmly press down on the trackball till it clicks and move it around in every direction.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-10 04:06 PM
    When you get a chance I would just purchase a new trackball and replace it if I were you. It's very easy! Takes about 2 minutes!
    03-02-10 04:47 PM
    don't use it while drinking from a cold coke can. the condensed moisture (transfered from can to bb by your hands) can cause temporary problems.
    03-02-10 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD