i just got a curve 8320 a few days ago, and i had the whole wifi/n router problem, i know i have to upgrade the os or downgrade the router to a g. My question is when the phone was doing the endlessly rebooting thing, would this have damaged the phone at all? everything seems fine now that i disabled the connection of course, but i just don't want to miss my window to go back to the store and exchange for a completely new phone. i'm probably just being paranoid, but i want to be sure that the constant rebooting cycle didn't damage something i paid five hundred bucks for only a few days ago.
    09-16-08 01:01 AM
    As far as I know, the rebooting shouldn't have caused ur curve any harm. However, if u can go exchange it for free right now, why not do it? U got nothing to lose.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-08 01:13 AM
    No. There is no physical damage done to the device from this reboot cycle. No need to go thru the hassle to exchange!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-08 01:23 AM
    should consider spending $50 for a Linksys WRT54G router to plug inline with your N router so you dont have to cripple either device.
    09-16-08 02:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD