I have a 1GB microSD card in my 8330, but when I hook up the phone to the computer, even with "Media Card Support" and "Mass Storage Mode Support" enabled, I can't see the pictures via BB Desktop Manager. BBDM says that I should enable "Mass Storage Support Mode" to see the pictures but it's already enabled...
    Also, is there anything I can do to make my BB operate faster? I'm not running any sort of aftermarket apps, just the ones that came with the phone. And the only one I installed is Facebook, but I rarely use that, and I properly close it when I'm done.
    01-10-11 06:30 AM
    1. Don't use BlackBerry Desktop Manager to view the pictures on the card. Just view the removable drive through Windows.

2. No.
    01-10-11 11:14 AM
    I can't view it through Windows because the microSD card doesn't come up when I hook the BB to my computer.
    01-14-11 08:40 PM
    Did you put the device is Mass Storage Mode?

Otherwise, just take the card out of the BlackBerry and put it in a card reader and put the card reader in the computer and read the card that way.
    01-14-11 08:45 PM
    Yes, Mass Storage Mode is on. I don't have a card reader though and don't want to purchase one either... I could just email all the pictures to myself, but I was just looking for a simpler solution.
    01-14-11 09:24 PM
    If Mass Storage Mode is on, then the card should show up on the computer as a removable drive.

Emailing will take a long time. A card reader would be simpler, but suit yourself.
    01-14-11 09:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD