Hi,

I was wanting to get make sure i get rid of some files on my 8310 and the best bet I figured was to wipe the memory. Can anyone tell me an answer to the following questions?:

1.) Will wiping the memory get rid of the files i want permanently deleted? i may be selling the phone and due to security reasons, want to make sure they are not recoverable by another party or third party application.

2.) Which is better, using the memory wipe on the phone or using a thrid party application?

thanks!
    12-21-08 01:20 AM
    1) Yes

2) I would use JL_CMDER to completely wipe the phone and then
    reinstall the operating system
    12-21-08 01:28 AM
    I went to the site and downloaded but my desktop manager wont recognize it for some reason, what should I do now?
    12-21-08 12:16 PM
    Oh and I should add that i havent got the data plan yet for the phone( trust me I am going to soon lol). But right now I just need a way to completely wipe all media(music, photos ect.) from the memory and restore it to brand new condition. I just want to make sure it cannot be recovered by some one later with a third partyapp. So is it possible to use the JL link without the data plan and just the desktop manager?
    12-21-08 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD