This might be a difficult question becuase for one, not alot of people have the beta, and if they do they might not have jivetalk haha.. ANYWAYS i just upgraded the OS today, and i keep getting this error Class: Java.lang.nullpointer Exception, Null then after that error it just keeps saying logging in. and nothing happens.... anyone have this OS and has jivetalk working? if so what did you do?
    05-27-08 01:16 AM
    Install DocToGo which comes in your firmware installer. For some reasons installing this resolves the Java error for JiveTalk.
    No idea why but it works.
    05-27-08 02:59 AM
    where do I download the new OS?
    05-27-08 11:32 AM
    where do I download the new OS?
    WOW, I am completely amazed by the amount of idiotic remarkes here. How many time must one write, that asking for the BETA OS on the forums is against the rules...its a no-no. I am going to save that line to my clipboard and just copy and paste from now on
    05-27-08 11:34 AM
    hahah just installed DocsToGo thats awesome and so weird how it makes everything work :P maybe now some websites will work that didnt before... i couldnt get here on my phone for somereason as well as a few others.. so weird.. but theres Beta's for ya.. thanks man you've just made my day... oh one other thing.. have you noticed how the volume is a little quieter.. is it just me or is it quieter and does Audioboost not work?
    05-27-08 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD