Ok, for some reason from out of the blue the pointer seems to have slowed down to a crawl i basicly have to thumb the trackball about 8 times to get it to page down or up a few lines, i dont get it, no new settings or third party apps just started yesterday for no apperant reason, i did batt pull with no results however opera mini seems to be just fine as usual, any thoughts as to why this has occured? thanks
    03-03-09 07:55 PM
    Maybe your trackball is dirty? Have you taken it out and cleaned it? Maybe you should clear your cache that could get rid of some slowing problems.
    03-03-09 08:04 PM
    Maybe your trackball is dirty? Have you taken it out and cleaned it? Maybe you should clear your cache that could get rid of some slowing problems.
    thanks for idea, trackball is like new no dirt and I cleared everything out of cache and still no change, its kind of funnt as trackball works fine on every other app but the browser.
    03-03-09 08:12 PM
    Hmm, that is a bit wacky then. How is your memory?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-09 08:14 PM
    Hmm. That's quite strange. You said you did a battery pull right? Maybe your trying to scroll while the page is still trying to load? That could cause some lag. I'm not too entirely sure. Hm. Stumps me here.
    03-03-09 08:15 PM
    Yah I'm starting to think its a possible memory issue. Even though you didn't download anything new, I'd still check to see how much mem you have availiable. It could be a program that you've had for awhile causing a memory leak

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-09 08:57 PM
    I don't believe it could be due to a memory leak with an installed app. One because if they was experiencing an issue with the browser I would think they would be experiencing it all together.
    03-03-09 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD