Hi all - at the risk of repetition, I have a question I hope some of you know the answer to.

I recently got my first BB and it initially forces you to set up a BB email address, which I'm sure I did. However, right after that I attached my Yahoo email to everything - NEVER intending to use that BB email address for anything at all. I figured it was just something I wouldn't need.

Now I might need to know that address for something and I don't see a way to access what it is in the BB itself. I've looked under all the options, especially for email. It's not like the PIN where you can just call it up under "status" or whatever. This is very frustrating because I forgot what it is!

I went to the site at bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=sprint and there, again, is only listed the Yahoo address. No BB email address anywhere.
    I clicked around, couldn't find it.

Is there ANY WAY at all I can view my blackberry email address?

Thanks!
    T
    01-15-09 09:40 AM
    as an aside, I did try some combos of [email protected] and while some were returned, others were not - but NONE went thru.

Thanks!
    01-15-09 09:42 AM
    you could go to messages and compose email then in the "send using" highlight it and hit the trackball to change option. Then scroll and it will show your sprint email. Then email your yahoo address and youll have it for later use.
    01-15-09 09:45 AM
    Hi and thanks... I don't see a "using" field. Where is this?
    01-15-09 09:48 AM
    Oh nevermind thanks - I think I found the problem.
    I was confusing the BB User Acct with the BB Email Account.
    I went and set up a new BB email and that was what I needed.
    Now I see that "using" field as welll.

Thanks!!
    T
    01-15-09 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD