Yeah you'll be good with the curve. I have mine in the OEM pouch and it is a good fit. I should be getting my new case in a few days. (A friend is making one of my grandfaters ties into a case for me.)
    08-20-08 11:54 AM
    I didnt think size mattered.... lol
    08-20-08 11:58 AM
    i had the pearl, and kept it in my front pocket, couldnt notice a thing. now i have the curve, which i also keep in my front pocket, and i notice more girls talking to me now.
    I know it said for the guys but I had to see...Pure comedy!!! and imo nut huggers aren't compatible with anything for anyone PERIOD
    08-20-08 11:59 AM
    I went with the Curve. Larger screen, full qwerty. Plus the cool factor. LoL. More of a PDA style vs Phone style. Some don't like the txting typing on the pearl.
    =8')
    08-20-08 12:04 PM
    I didnt think size mattered.... lol
    There there...it doesn't...not always anyway
    08-20-08 12:04 PM
    I find the curve fine in my pocket. Im not into having it on my hip so if I find a reason to put it down it goes in my pocket. It's not larger then my wallet and I carry that around too . Should be fine.
    08-20-08 12:10 PM
    either way, both phones are smaller than the iphone so if that fit in your pocket without a problem then so will the curve.
    08-20-08 12:15 PM
    I don't like gettng lint in my trackball or risk scratching it so it is always in a holster

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-08 12:16 PM
    Seems that the common consensus is that the Curve will do just fine in the front jeans pocket. I think I will be getting the Curve, the bigger screen will come in handy in the long run and I think I will enjoy the full keyboard instead of the SureType.
    08-20-08 12:36 PM
    I use the holster too. Keeps the Berry clean and such.

I'm sure everyone knows this, but aren't there OEM holsters that have no clip? I've seen a couple on Curves. Seems like that would make it pretty safe to keep in your pocket.
    08-20-08 12:57 PM
    I keep the Curve in my pocket and the size is fine. Half the time I don't even notice it's there.

Just one thing before you switch from ATT to VZW...if you are using the iPhone 3G, have you considered that it's the phone and not the service provider? Many news outlets have reported service problems with the iphone and both Apple and ATT are denying it. My personal belief is that it's the phone since Apple knew it would have problems running 3G before the EDGE version was released. I somehow doubt they magically solved the problem within a year.

It's probably a mix of both Make the switch, you'll never go back!
    08-20-08 01:01 PM
    I usually don't put it in my pocket because I like to hold it. It fits though...

08-20-08 04:10 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD