This is my first post, I Did a few quick searches on google, and on a few different blackberry forums, not sure how to search this question or if even there is an answer to my question. So I am hoping that some one has already found a fix, or an answer for this. I have updated to the official 4.5 os on my curve, and pushed the service books to my phone, and I am able to send picture mail normally, but when I receive a picture mail, It comes in the form of "You have new picture mail, Click go/view to see now." with a hyperlink to view the pictures, So how do I get my incoming mms to download directly to the phone, its a pain in the **** and annoying to have to goto the web to see them. Is it a setting on the phone itself, or is it something sprint has to change? Im fairly smart when it comes to phones, I work at a retail location, servicing sprint, tmobile and others. I also have every option on my plan, (its an employee line) BIS with unlimited everything. so i should have any needed account add ons like picture mail. Sorry for the lengthy post, Just trying to make sure I have included all information that may help everyone understand my question, thanks in advance!
    02-06-09 10:22 AM
    This has been asked on every forum in every post about Sprint and 4.5 with MMS

Same as it always has been we get the PM link to view, but if you are able to send they go out as a normal MMS
    02-06-09 10:24 AM
    Thats just the way it is. They support outgoing MMS but to receive MMs it still comes as "picture Mail"
    02-06-09 10:25 AM
    Just like tae said they support it incoming but it still comes in the form of picture mail. So there isnt any setting that can be changed, thats just the way it is.
    02-06-09 10:28 AM
    Ok, I was just confused because I have seen with another phone that if you did not have a picture message account, it would send you a hyperlink to view the picture, but if you had the picture message account it would send the picture directly to the phone. I have seen this quite a few times. So i did not understand. Thanks for the quick answers.
    02-06-09 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD