I was viewing some pages on BlackBerryForums.com, and I became curious when I saw this post:http://www.blackberryforums.com/blac...ip-no-bes.html

Since in the first few lines of the post, it is stated that one does not need BES or MSD to be able to access the internet and use IM programs. Does this mean that, with Tmobile and my 8300, I can access the internet without having to pay any extra fee for BB Unlimited? Do I need TmobileWeb at the least? Thank you.
    Last edited by Dalze; 08-22-07 at 03:12 AM.
    08-22-07 03:10 AM
    To be able to use the BB for what it's meant to be, the push mail and im you need a blackberry dataplan. Without it you can use it, but only for calling, as far as I know.
    Just get the dataplan, it is sooo worth it. You'll be addicted to the BB and this forum in no-time. Lol, I was
    08-22-07 04:55 AM
    In some instances, users on t-mobile have reported being able to use opera mini to browse the internet. This would mean that you cannot get email however.

It has been covered before, search for "no data plan" and you should get the information you're looking for.
    08-22-07 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD