When you guys change your original housing to a custom housing do you take the little clear plastic piece out of the original led hole and put in the new housing? If so how did you get it out?
    10-20-08 05:50 PM
    Good question id also like an answer does the led indicator piece even come out?
    10-20-08 05:58 PM
    it's a bit of a pain to get out... with OEM housing replacements they typically come with the led piece... if your new housing doesn't have it then use an exacto to cut the melted plastic tabs off the top of the led piece and put it into the new housing... use an iron or something to melt the tabs down on the new housing.
    10-20-08 06:02 PM
    first time using this forum and find it hard to start a new thread, so asking this on reply instead, after i searched plenty and couldnt find the way.

The question I want to ask ultimately is: I left my work. I have some emails that are only in my blackberry and I want to get them nito desktop, print them, save them etc. can I do that? how?

Also, I got data on my personal number and added gmail through imap. is my device still connected to my work somehow, do they see my emails etc. My work account, I try to fwd an email, it says sent, but never gets to my personal email where i fwd. I wonder if it is still going to my work server which is stopping it.

How do I completely dissociate my berry from work, given I am using the same device I did before, i.e. I was using my own berry with works number before, now I am using same with my personal number and my own data plane?

Any help would be truly appreciated...
    10-20-08 06:09 PM
    easy. Just click "new thread" at the top of your screen. Boom. Type a thread title and post and you're done.

Posted from my iPhone 3G at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-08 08:50 PM
    you got to be kidding. Thats your answer. You dont think I already gt exhausted looking for a "new thread" button somewhere. I do not see it. It must have to do something with my settings?

Anyways, anyone can answer my question from above?
    10-22-08 11:41 PM
    you got to be kidding. Thats your answer. You dont think I already gt exhausted looking for a "new thread" button somewhere. I do not see it. It must have to do something with my settings?

Anyways, anyone can answer my question from above?
    Please stop hijacking threads. In order to print them, you will have to forward them to another email address to print them off.
    10-22-08 11:51 PM
    I replaced my Original titanium Housing with a Crimson one from CNN. I have a couple of questions.

1) is there a place to get the black cushion that goes under the battery cover as well as the screen that goes over the speaker? Can't seem to find them anywhere. I just used the original part.

2) does anyone know where I can get a decal made to go where the Branding usually goes that is my name rather than the company? The new housing is unbranded and I thought it would be nice to personalize (a la apple)

Thanks for the help
    10-23-08 08:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD