I only use my BB for personal email. The client I use is Gmail. I get my emails on my BB, however when I view the emails on my desktop and delete them the action doesn't go through to my BB. I have to go through each message on the BB to delete them individually, when I've already seen and deleted them on my desktop. Is there a setting so that the actions that I take on my desktop will also take place on my BB. Conversely, if I delete the message on my BB I would also like it to delete on the desktop I only want to have to read my email once
    07-18-09 03:58 PM
    Many people want that feature, but I guess I'm not the norm. I delete mail on my BlackBerry to save memory, but I don't want to get rid of the Email all together. I usually log into my account from my PC later and assign the Email to a Label and Archive it. That way I can always have the Email stored if I ever need to go back and read it again. I've also started setting filters for mail I receive from certain contacts. I have the filters set to move the Email to an assigned Label and Archive it. That way when I read it on my BlackBerry, it's not in my Inbox if I happen to log onto my account from my PC. It's already labeled and archived.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-09 04:21 PM
    Gmail doesn't support the sync. Yahoo and some other email clients do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-09 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD