I got this app today, so far so good. However, my question is

I have the LED set to flash when I get a message, does it continue to flash while the whole conversation is up yet no one is exchanging a message at that time.. does that make sense..

I thought it would only flash when a new message is received.. but its constant...

Also, is there a way to shut off that popup when a new message is received and Im somewhere else on the phone....
    09-21-08 05:10 PM
    I had to go into a stock theme to change the tone on this theme for the alert as it didnt show up in my profile alerts on this theme.. it seemed to have stopped the flashing.... however right now I cleared my chats out.
    09-21-08 05:23 PM
    It sorta makes sense that it would do that since BB messenger is the same way though.
    09-21-08 05:56 PM
    Why don't you take some time to search the boards for your answer?? This app is very very commonly used and tons of threads have been created on it.

Also... the Menu > Preferences is always a good place to start when asking about application settings.

I think there may be a bug with JiveTalk because sometimes I am IMing and do not receive new messages, but a SMS or email will flash in turquoise instead of red.
    09-21-08 06:05 PM
    Why don't you take some time to search the boards for your answer?? This app is very very commonly used and tons of threads have been created on it.

Also... the Menu > Preferences is always a good place to start when asking about application settings.

I think there may be a bug with JiveTalk because sometimes I am IMing and do not receive new messages, but a SMS or email will flash in turquoise instead of red.
    I did, I have other browsers open looking for the answer also. But in the meantime I changed themes and changed it back and it fixed all my issues

I posted here because I COULDNT find the answer in my searches.

Assumptions...
    09-21-08 06:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD