Is there a program or download that can be used to open word/excel files on the Curve?

I haven't looked around too much, but figured this would be the best place to find out.

Thanks!
    12-29-08 11:49 AM
    Welcome to CB!

Docs2go (mobile word/powerpoint/excel) is included with operating system (OS) 4.5 on your device. Once you upgrade your OS, these programs will become available to you. The sheets to go (excel) will be available to you once you register your docs2go with dataviz. There's a stickied thread at the top of the 83XX forum that talks about upgrading your device to OS 4.5.

Is there a program or download that can be used to open word/excel files on the Curve?

I haven't looked around too much, but figured this would be the best place to find out.

Thanks!

12-29-08 11:52 AM

Thanks!
    Docs2Go my friend!

Do a SEARCH here on this forum and you'll get answers faster than waiting for one of us knuckleheads to read and respond!
    12-29-08 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD