I'm running into a bit of a problem when it comes to push mail on my blackberry.

I'm using my phone to handle "contact form email" from my website. Here's the flow of email...

They fill out the form on my site, when they push submit it sends them a direct email, and sends a copy to my website server's email account. From my hosts email I have it forwarded to my gmail account. The gmail account is what I have set up on my phone using the default email service. Here is the actual problem...

It forwards from my host to my gmail perfect, it shows up in my web based gmail inbox perfectly fine, but doesn't get pushed to my phone.

I'm sure settings are fine all the way up to gmail, otherwise the mail wouldn't get to that point. So I'm not sure if it's a gmail or blackberry thing.

Any advice on how to make messages that were forwarded to my gmail get pushed to my phone would be great. Thank you in advance.
    06-25-09 01:11 PM
    I would have it forwarded directy to your *.blackberry.net email address, this will make it push properly.
    06-25-09 04:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD