Well a little while ago I noticed that my BB Curve 8330 was not receiving emails like it should, and the last time ti received them was sometime last night. I went through the usual crap and resnt my service books, and my email is working again. However, when I go to my mobile network option and click start provisioning, it gives me "provisioning failed (error 1012)". Anyone care to explain what this is? I searched through the forums and couldn't find a definitive answer, so I could use some answers on this one guys. Thanks!
    12-23-08 07:59 AM
    i got this allso i ended haveing to manually provision, it has to do with the type of signal you are getting, it will only work well in a good signal area
    12-23-08 08:45 AM
    What do u mean by manually provision?
    12-23-08 09:04 AM
    Anyone out there with an answer?
    12-23-08 02:22 PM
    I'm getting this same problem! I had to switch out my Curve today for a new one, and I can't provision the phone! The associate at the Sprint store called customer service and told me it was just an outage and it should be back up around 2. I've tried everything, battery pulls, registering on sprint.blackberry.com, registering with Host Routing Table. Nothing. I'm going to be calling customer support if this isn't resolved tonight.
    12-23-08 04:00 PM
    Update: I just got it to work, and all my browser icons and everything appeared. Try now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-08 04:48 PM
    I called them up, and they told me if everything is working ok, then to not worry about it. Weird response from tech support huh?
    12-23-08 04:51 PM
    WOOT! It works now. Thanks for lettin me know Biles!
    12-23-08 04:56 PM
    Having the same kind of problem. Got my curve last night, went to transfer my number to it today over the phone and it kept canceling the provision. The bb tech told me it was on their end and it should be up soon. I have been trying to provision it for the last 5 hours. Any ideas? Just wait it out or what?
    01-05-10 08:42 PM
    im having the same problem. i chatted with sprint csrs and all they kept saying was do the provisioning. then it just keeps failing. how did you fix it? anybody
    01-20-11 10:24 AM
    01-20-11 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD