I like to use the leather case
    02-07-09 02:03 PM
    decalgirl.com

loads of wicked BB skins. great for game console skins too
    02-07-09 02:30 PM
    Otter Box .............. Hands down. It is worth every penny
    02-07-09 02:31 PM
    I always cary my curve in my pants pocket so not much room for cases. I use the BSE full body skin but use the Invisible Schield screen protector (I didn't like the BSE screen protector design - the way it wraps around) ... perfect protection from car keys.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You put your BB and car keys in the same pocket?
    02-07-09 02:32 PM
    i had a black matte blackberry case but removed it - all the style was gone with that bulky case
    02-07-09 02:36 PM
    Just a zagg screen protector and my pants pocket...
    02-07-09 08:26 PM
    OtterBox....this thing is awsome, great for anybody in construction.
    02-17-09 08:00 PM
    I have the body glove case that feels like a footb ball and it has a built in plexi-glass screen protector I love it and its only $20.00 at any verizon store

02-17-09 10:18 PM
    if I get a silicone skin, will it still fit in my blackberry leather holster with the skin on it as well?
    02-17-09 10:24 PM
    No I don't think so

02-17-09 10:25 PM
    Nope, not if its the oem holster, not even close...They slip off easy enough though so have it just in the holster naked for outdoors and play and at home slide it in the silicone? Works for me....
    02-17-09 10:26 PM
    I have the body glove case that feels like a footb ball and it has a built in plexi-glass screen protector I love it and its only $20.00 at any verizon store

That is a sweet looking case too...
    02-17-09 10:29 PM
    I use a screen protector always. During the week i use a seido holster so its easy to access on a belt. On the weekend it goes into a gel case since its usually in a pocket or laying close by
    02-17-09 11:06 PM
    Had the CaseMate Clear Armor, but didn't like it. Corners started peeling and collecting dirt. The CaseMate guy put it on so I don't think it was user error.
    Kept the CaseMate screen protector. Got the Seidio Innocase Hybrid/Holster combo and love it. Clear on the front and a nice soft but just grippy enough back. The front clear part makes my keyboard seem shinier. Still slim enough to slip in my pocket if needed.

02-17-09 11:39 PM

I have that case too and I liked it at first but when I drop the phone (which I often do) the case pops completely open and ejects my phone to slide across the pavement. It's also really hard to open the case for a battery pull (unless you drop the phone that is). I'm going to the verizon store today to see what other options I have.. I really like the fact that the screen is protected with this particular case.
    02-18-09 12:52 PM
    Ok so I got the Otter Box and it seems pretty cool so far. However, the clear, plastic protector that covers the screen and keys also covers the camera lens and now all my pics are extremely blurry. Guess I'll have to exacto knife a little circle out so I can have decent pics again... or I may just take the thing back..
    02-18-09 06:47 PM
    Otterbox offers best protection ever. I don't use the clear plastic cover. It is the last case you will ever need as it is warrantied for life.
    02-18-09 07:10 PM
    OEM sleeve. Screen protectors are a waste of money.
    Not the invisible scratch proof ones. Its been wonders with my curve and exp. havent been able to scratch the lcd screen.
    02-18-09 07:14 PM
    Otter box.

02-18-09 07:40 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD