Hi All, sorry if this has been covered but I had difficulty finding anything with the seach function.

I'd like to save a formatted email with proper text, spacing, paragraphs, and links on my Curve to send to new clients from the road. This is basically a first contact informational email.

I just can't get it to work! Copy and paste destroys all formatting and basically butchers the message. I've tried sending the message to myself, saving to the device, and then forwarding which works but... It shows as a forwarded message, which I don't want.

This is a Blackberry, an emailing machine... Why can't I get this to work? What am I missing?

- Confused
    06-25-09 02:29 PM
    ActionPad might work for you. ActionPad is an enhanced memopad app that can be integrated to your BB menu and while viewing an email you can press menu and select send to ActionPad and it will save the email including hyperlinks to ActionPad. Then you can copy and paste the email to a composed email.

It's worth a try, you sign up for the open beta HERE

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 02:49 PM
    I'm making my rounds researching this error just now.,

There are about a half dozen threads, but nobody has an answer.

I lose the 'hard returns' randomly also when I'm replying to or forwarding messages...OR more interestingly when I'm copying and pasting any random amount of text.

REALLY a baffling PITA. .
    02-02-10 05:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD