Hi, I am hoping someone can help me here. I have the T-mobile Curve 8320 running OS 4.5. I need to know the right settings whether is be on the BB or with Google to make images larger. I used to be able to do this but for some reason now I can't. I'll explain what I am trying to do. I had to send a customer a picture of a product, so I went to google, type the model number, clicked on images, and a bunch of pics of the item came up like normal. I would click on one, the page would open, but once it is loaded, I cannot do anything at all on that page. I think it does this regardless if my google settings are set to "mobile" or "classic". Like I said, I used to be able to do it no problem, even with this OS - so I am wondering if something changed on googles end, or on my browsers end. It doesn't matter if I am on WiFi (hotspot) or Edge ( internet browser). If someone could let me know what to select in my phone browser options and/or on googles side.
    Thanks!!
    12-16-08 12:42 PM
    I would love to help, but im confused on your purpose.
    To clarify: You are trying to take a pic from your BB and upload to google to show on a PC?
    12-16-08 01:34 PM
    No - I am trying to do a google image search then click on the image that comes up in the search results - it will take me to the page that the image is on, like it should and used to, but now I can't do anything once I am on that page. I can only see the content - can't click links or anything.
    12-16-08 02:01 PM
    Check your Browser Configuration / General Properties.

If you have Column view selected, you can also Enable Cursor in Column view.

If you are in Page or Auto view, you should have a working cursor.
    12-16-08 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD